2. Remove the cable. Wait 10 seconds and reinsert the cable.
3. The lights on the front of your modem (except for the power LED) will blink as the modem goes through its start-up routine.
4. Wait until the WAN, INTERNET and TV lights turn blue. This indicates that your modem is ready for use.
5. Make sure your Fibe Internet service is working, then reboot your HD PVR and receivers. On your HD PVR, press and hold the POWER button for 5 seconds (until the red, green and blue lights come on) and wait for the TV service to come back.
6. Repeat the process with your other Fibe TV receivers.