1. To check your descriptive video setting, press SETTINGS on your Fibe TV remote.
2. If your remote control has been configured to work with other home entertainment equipment, ensure that all other devices have not been muted. On your Fibe TV remote, switch to the appropriate mode and select MUTE.
3. Verify that the audio has been set correctly for your TV set. For some TV sets, you may need to set the TV's volume near the middle of its range first, then use your Fibe TV remote to control the volume.
4. Make sure the audio output cables are securely connected to the back of the Fibe TV receiver and to your TV or home theatre receiver. Also make sure that you're using the correct cables. Standard RCA cables for audio output are red and white.
5. If the Fibe TV receiver audio output is connected to other home entertainment components, ensure they are set to the appropriate input sources (e.g., HDMI, etc.).
Was this article useful?
Bell Community forum
Find even more support by searching topics or posting questions in our forum.