At Bell, we want to be sure you are happy with your device. If you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange or return your device if you meet the following five conditions:
1) You return the device within 15 days of your commitment start date.
2) You return the device and original receipt to your purchase location.
3) The device is in “like new” condition with all original packaging, manuals and accessories included.
4) You have not used the device excessively, in violation of our Responsible Use of Bell Services Policy.
5) You did not get it on clearance. A no return/no refund policy applies to all clearance devices.
You are responsible for all service charges incurred prior to returning the device. SIM cards and headsets cannot be exchanged or refunded once opened or activated. You can return up to two devices per subscriber on your account during the same 15-day return period.
If you are a person with a disability, the same conditions apply, however, you may return your device within 30 days of your commitment start date.