1. How to set up my BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
Use BlackBerry Internet Service to set up and manage email accounts on your BlackBerry smartphone.
2. I’m having trouble sending or receiving text messages
Trouble sending or receiving text messages Can you make calls? Learn what to do if you can’t make or receive calls on your smartphone. ...
3. I get an error message on my phone that says "SIM card locked"
To unlock your SIM card, you must reset your PIN by entering your unlock key (PIN unblocking key or PUK code). Log in to MyBell to retrieve your unlock key.
4. I’m not receiving email on my BlackBerry smartphone
If someone tells you they sent you an email that you haven’t received, try sending an email to your own email address. If you receive your own email...
5. I can’t send email on my smartphone
If you’re using a BlackBerry smartphone, please read the article “I’m not able to send email on my BlackBerry smartphone” for more detailed...
6. I'm having trouble with my Turbo Stick or Mobile Connect software
Basic troubleshooting tips Review all the help and troubleshooting material in the Getting Started Guide that came with your Turbo Stick. ...
7. My phone has been stolen
If your phone or SIM card is lost or stolen, you should report it immediately to Bell Mobility customer service to avoid...
8. I’m having trouble making or receiving calls on my smartphone
I’m not able to make calls from my smartphone Confirm that your smartphone is turned on and the wireless network is enabled. Visit the...
9. I need help to troubleshoot my iPhone
Below we’ve collected links from apple.com to help troubleshoot the most common iPhone problems.Visit Apple’s iPhone support page for more...
10. My Samsung smartphone is getting a weak signal or isn’t getting a signal
If your Samsung smartphone isn’t getting any voice or data service at all, you can try the following to troubleshoot the problem. Ensure...