1. How to program my Bell Satellite TV remote control
Find out how to program the Bell TV remote control
2. How to turn my Bell HD receiver into a PVR
How to turn my Bell HD receiver into a PVR
3. How to transfer content from my PVR onto an external device
CD, DVD or computerYou cannot transfer content from your PVR onto a CD, DVD or computer because the PVR uses a proprietary file system.
4. How to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
Find step-by-step instructions to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
5. How to connect my receiver to the Internet to use Remote PVR
To take advantage of Remote PVR, connect your HD PVR receiver to the Internet with either an Ethernet cable or a HomePlug network adapter.
6. Bell Satellite TV remote control basics
Bell Satellite TV remote control basics
7. What are the Single and Dual Modes on my Bell Satellite TV receiver and how do I use them?
What are the Single and Dual Modes on my Bell Satellite TV receiver and how do I use them
8. What is Remote PVR and how do I use it?
Remote PVR lets you schedule and manage TV recordings online from any Internet-connected computer or from any location with most smartphones.
9. How to expand the recording capacity on my Bell Satellite TV HD PVR Plus
Simply connect an external hard drive to your 9241 HD PVR Plus and enjoy near limitless storage. A 500 GB hard drive will provide about 60 hours of...
10. Can I install a Bell Satellite TV system myself?
If you are a new customer, Bell Satellite TV needs to be installed professionally. The technician will bring the satellite dish to your home and will ensure...