1. How to create or change a My Bell profile
Learn how to create, change and manage a My Bell profile.
2. How to cancel my Bell Home phone service
In the interest of confidentiality, we request that you contact customer service to cancel your Bell Home phone service. You can reach us Monday to...
3. What is the credit limit program?
The spending cap program is a pre-set spending limit on your Bell Mobility account that is communicated at the time of activation. A spending cap may be assigned to your account when you activate, based on your individual credit results.
4. How to temporarily suspend my Bell residential services
A temporary service suspension helps you save money by suspending your Bell service while you’re away or on vacation for-one to six months. Your service is reactivated automatically on the date you choose.
5. I need help logging in to My Bell.
If you’ve forgotten your login information but know the email address you registered with, you can use the Forgot login info tool. If you have...
6. What is the difference between One Bill and e-bill?
One Bill With One Bill, you can combine your Bell Home phone, Internet, mobile phone and Satellite TV services on one comprehensive and easy-to-read bill....
7. How to go paperless with e-bill
Learn about the benefits of going paperless and how to register for e-bill.
8. I started or cancelled my Bell Home phone service mid-month. Do I have to pay for the full month?
Bell services are billed by the day (“pro-rated”). So if you connect in the middle of a billing period, you will be charged only for the days of...
9. How to move my Bell Home phone service to my new home
With Bell, it’s easy to have all of your services moved and installed in your new home.
10. What do I need to know about my first Bell Home phone bill
Your first Bell Home phone bill will include your service from the day it was activated, plus service for one month in advance. For example, if your...