1. How to move your Bell services
Let Bell move and install your services in your new address. To make arrangements, have the following information handy.
2. What is Bell Install?
Bell Install is a hassle-free way to ensure your Bell Satellite TV service is installed and operating correctly.
3. What's the penalty cancelling my Bell Satellite TV service?
All new All-in-One subscribers have a 2-year term: All-in-One equipment commitment: You must keep all equipment for the duration of the term...
4. What is CTV GO and how do I use it?
CTV GO is an app developed by Bell Media that gives Bell TV customers complimentary access to CTV content on demand through computers and iOS devices.
5. How to cancel my Bell Satellite TV order
You can cancel your Bell Satellite TV order up to 24 hours before the scheduled installation date. To cancel your order, call 1 888 759-3474 and speak with a...
6. How to change or reset my Bell Satellite TV PIN
Your PIN is the 4-digit personal identification number you assigned to your Bell Satellite TV account. It's required to make changes to your television service,...
7. Is it legal to import a DTH satellite system from the United States?
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency has indicated to Industry Canada that they will not stop anyone from importing an American DTH satellite system,...
8. I need an Internet banking number from my Bell Satellite TV bill
The first time you want to pay a bill from your Internet bank account, you’ll be asked to provide information about your bill. If you still get...
9. Getting started with Bell TV
Learn how to set up the advanced features of your Bell Satellite TV service.
10. Handy reference guide