1. What self serve tasks can I do online?
You can do the widest range of self serve tasks online. Log into My Bell to access the account management options below.Monthly plans ...
2. How to pay my mobile phone bill
Pay your Bell Mobility bill by credit card, cheque or cash. Get our mailing address to mail a payment and find out how to change your credit card number.
3. Bell Self serve: easily manage your services online
Manage your Bell services online, 24/7. It’s easier than ever. Learn about the different things you can do.
4. Download the Bell Self serve app from Bell Mobility
With the Bell Self serve app, it's easy to manage your Bell service, check your usage and change your Fab contacts – right on your phone. Find out how to get it.
5. How to change my mobile phone number
You can change your Bell mobile phone number in store. Here's how.
6. I have forgotten my Message Centre (voicemail) password
Password help for voicemail features from Bell Mobility. You can reset your password online. Learn more.
7. How to create or change a My Bell profile
Learn how to create, change and manage a My Bell profile.
8. How to change ownership of my mobile phone
You can give your mobile phone, phone number and contract to another person or a company that will continue to use the service and accept legal...
9. How to change my Fab Five/Fab Ten list
You can change your Fab Five/Fab Ten list at no charge using the following Self-Serve options.
10. How to check my prepaid phone’s account balance
Check your prepaid phone account balance online or by text message.