1. My Bell Home phone service is not working - Before calling Repair Services
Read this page before reporting a problem to Repair Services (611), when there is no dial tone, if your phone doesn’t ring, or if you hear static on your phone line.
2. How to install telephone wiring myself
Learn how to do the installation of you telephone wiring (inside wires, jacks,…). Locate Bell cables and demarcation point and plan your own installation…
3. How can Bell help with wire installation and repair?
If you have a single-line home or business telephone service, the installation and maintenance of wiring and jacks inside your premises is your...
4. How to identify Bell Home phone inside wiring problems
Ensure that your inside wire is connected properly at the demarcation point. You can determine a lot about...
5. How to suspend or redirect my Bell Home phone service
Save money by suspending your Bell Home phone service while you're away or on vacation. Learn more.
6. How to get a non-published Bell Home phone number
Request a new unlisted number from Bell customer service. Unfortunately, an existing listed number cannot be unlisted.
7. How to use directory assistance (4-1-1)
For local, national and US directory assistance, simply dial 4-1-1. (Or you can dial an area code + 555-1212.) You’ll need to provide the name, city,...
8. How to find the name associated with a specific phone number
You can perform a reverse look-up directly from your e-bill. When you log in to view your bill on bell.ca, simply click on a phone number you don't...
9. I don’t hear a dial tone on my Bell Home phone line
Find out what you can do if there is no dial tone on your Bell Home phone line.
10. How to order a Bell phone directory
To get a local directory or request additional copies, call 1 800 268-5637. To purchase directories outside of your locality, call 1 877 987-8737.