1. How to order Pay-per-view on my Bell Satellite TV
There are 3 ways to order Pay-per-Vu! Use your remote Order by phone Order online Use your remote to order...
2. How do I set up my receiver so I can order On Demand content from my TV?
Find out how to connect your Bell Satellite TV HD PVR to the Internet so you can order Pay-per-View and On Demand content, or manage your recordings from anywhere.
3. How to find what’s playing on the Pay-per-view channels
Find Pay-per-view movies and events.
4. Why can't I see On Demand channels 1000 and 1800 in the electronic programming guide?
You need a model 9241 or 9242 HD PVR to browse and rent On Demand programming. Plus, you must have either the All HD or the All Chan view selected in...
5. I have a problem ordering Pay-per-view Programs
Get hints on how to solve problems when ordering Pay-per-view programming.
6. How to order Pay-per-View by phone
Call 1 866 686-7337 and follow the instructions. Pay-per-Vu! fees are added to your monthly Bell Satellite TV bill.
7. What is Bell Satellite TV On Demand and how do I use it?
On Demand lets you rent movies and TV content through your Bell Satellite TV receiver for 24 to 48 hours. The service is available in real-time and on-demand