1. How to order Pay-per-view on my Bell Satellite TV
There are 3 ways to order Pay-per-Vu! Use your remote Order by phone Order online Use your remote to order...
2. How do I set up my receiver so I can order On Demand content from my TV?
Find out how to connect your Bell Satellite TV HD PVR to the Internet so you can order Pay-per-View and On Demand content, or manage your recordings from anywhere.
3. How to find what’s playing on the Pay-per-view channels
Find Pay-per-view movies and events.
4. Why can't I see On Demand channels 1000 and 1800 in the electronic programming guide?
You need a model 9241 or 9242 HD PVR to browse and rent On Demand programming. Plus, you must have either the All HD or the All Chan view selected in...
5. I have a problem ordering Pay-per-view Programs
Get hints on how to solve problems when ordering Pay-per-view programming.
6. How to order Pay-per-View by phone
Call 1 866 686-7337 and follow the instructions. Pay-per-Vu! fees are added to your monthly Bell Satellite TV bill.
7. How is On Demand different than Pay-per-view?
The On Demand service allows you start watching an event as soon as you order it, and then watch it again as many times as you want in the following 24 to 48 hours
8. What is Bell Satellite TV On Demand and how do I use it?
On Demand lets you rent movies and TV content through your Bell Satellite TV receiver for 24 to 48 hours. The service is available in real-time and on-demand