1. How to order Pay-per-view on my Bell Satellite TV
There are 3 ways to order Pay-per-Vu! Use your remote Order by phone Order online Use your remote to order...
2. What is the On Demand service?
On Demand lets you rent movies and TV content through your Bell Satellite TV receiver for 24 to 48 hours. The service is available in real-time and on-demand
3. How to temporarily suspend my Bell Satellite TV programming
You can suspend your Bell Satellite TV programming for a minimum of six weeks to a maximum of seven months. You can get a Bell customer service representative...
4. How to watch On Demand programming
To see the full On Demand programming guide, tune in to channel 1000 for English programming or channel 1800 for French programming with your HD PVR.
5. How to find what’s playing on the Pay-per-view channels
Find Pay-per-view movies and events.
6. Why can't I see On Demand channels 1000 and 1800 in the electronic programming guide?
You need a model 9241 or 9242 HD PVR to browse and rent On Demand programming. Plus, you must have either the All HD or the All Chan view selected in...
7. I have a problem ordering Pay-per-view Programs
Get hints on how to solve problems when ordering Pay-per-view programming.
8. How to order Pay-per-View by phone
Call 1 866 686-7337 and follow the instructions. Pay-per-Vu! fees are added to your monthly Bell Satellite TV bill.
9. How can I tell if my Pay-per-view order was successful?
If the event has already started, the receiver will tune to it automatically.If the event starts in the future, the receiver will present you with...
10. What do I need to watch an On Demand event?
Minimum requirements: A model 9241 or 9242 HD PVR To watch 1080p (Blu-ray resolution) content you will also need: A 1080p-capable...