1. How to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
Find step-by-step instructions to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
2. I can't access some of the channels that I've subscribed to
If channels that you have subscribed to appear in red in the programming guide, try the following: Reset your receiver On most models,...
3. Can I use my Bell Satellite TV service somewhere other than my primary residence?
As a Bell Satellite TV customer, you can enjoy Bell Satellite TV service at a second location such as a cottage, vacation property or second home. Only one location can...
4. How to create or change a My Bell profile
Learn how to create, change and manage a My Bell profile.
5. Can I install a Bell Satellite TV system myself?
If you are a new customer, Bell Satellite TV needs to be installed professionally. The technician will bring the satellite dish to your home and will ensure...
6. How to record shows on my Bell Satellite TV PVR using the show’s name or a keyword (name based recording)
Learn how to use Name based recording (NBR) on your Bell Satellite TV receiver
7. What is the credit limit program?
The spending cap program is a pre-set spending limit on your Bell Mobility account that is communicated at the time of activation. A spending cap may be assigned to your account when you activate, based on your individual credit results.
8. How to temporarily suspend my Bell residential services
A temporary service suspension helps you save money by suspending your Bell service while you’re away or on vacation for-one to six months. Your service is reactivated automatically on the date you choose.
9. I need help logging in to My Bell.
If you’ve forgotten your login information but know the email address you registered with, you can use the Forgot login info tool. If you have...
10. How to create a list of my favourite Bell Satellite TV channels
1. Turn on your TV and receiver. Press MENU and select the Favourites option. Use the Arrow buttons to select your Favourites list....