1. How to repair my Bell Mobility phone
If your Bell Mobility phone isn’t working as expected, you can...
2. How much are repair fees for my mobile phone or smartphone?
In-store support charges All Bell mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a limited manufacturer's warranty for one year from the date of...
3. What is a product assistance centre?
Product assistance centers have the latest equipment to help diagnose and resolve common problems with mobile phone equipment. If your mobile phone or...
4. How to replace your Bell Prepaid phone
You can replace your current Prepaid phone in-store or by phone by following these three steps.
5. How to return my iPhone to Bell Smart/Phone Care
Before returning your iPhone to Bell, you need to sign out of iCloud and erase your iPhone. This helps to protect your personal information by making sure your data can’t be reloaded to the phone.
6. Track your mobile phone repair – Bell Mobility
Have a Bell Mobility repair ticket number? Track the status of your mobile phone repair online.
7. Track your repair - selection
Track your repair
8. Troubleshooting and support my Bell Mobility phone
For help with your specific phone model, check out our device support section for step-by-step troubleshooting and usage tutorials.
9. What is not covered by the manufacturer’s 1 year warranty on my Bell Mobility device?
The manufacturer's limited warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by: