1. How to use Message Centre voicemail
What is Message Centre? Message Centre is voicemail for your mobile phone. It takes messages when you can’t answer the phone and can store 25...
2. How to top up the funds in my prepaid phone account
Top up options for your prepaid Bell mobile phone. Keep your phone active by topping it up before your funds expire.
3. How to configure my mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell Mobility 4G network
Check for detailed instructions Detailed instructions for configuring your mobile phone or smartphone for the Bell HSPA network are available for...
4. How to use Call Forwarding on my mobile phone?
What is Call Forwarding for my mobile phone?Call Forwarding immediately redirects calls intended for your mobile phone to another number, such as...
5. How to reduce data charges on my smartphone when travelling out of the country
We're committed to providing you with clear reception and extensive wireless coverage across Canada, the U.S. and overseas. There are two things...
6. How to activate and manage my iPad or tablet data plan
Data plan detailsBell offers two convenient data plans for the Apple iPad: $15 per 30 days for 250 MB $35 per 30 days for 5 GBPlans...
7. What is enhanced 911 (e9-1-1) service?
What is enhanced 9-1-1 (e9-1-1)?When you dial 9-1-1 from your Bell Mobility device, Bell Mobility will route your call to the 9-1-1 emergency...
8. What are Bell Mobility’s current one-time fees?
Bell Mobility may charge you a one-time fee for certain transactions. These fees may vary depending on how you go about making the change (by phone, in store or online).
9. I have forgotten my Message Centre (voicemail) password
Password help for voicemail features from Bell Mobility. You can reset your password online. Learn more.
10. What are Bell Mobility’s current pay-per-use rates?
Pay-per-use charges may apply if you exceed the usage limits in your plan or if you use a service occasionally outside of a rate plan or add-on.