1. Travel with an HSPA+ or LTE Bell Mobility phone internationally - how much will it cost?
See the HSPA+ or LTE coverage map and find roaming rates by country (USA; international service zones 1, 2 and 3; cruise ship).
2. What are Bell Mobility’s network types and how are they used?
Mobile network technology is constantly being improved, primarily to let you send and receive data faster. You’ll appreciate the faster speeds when surfing the Internet, streaming videos, playing games, downloading apps and files, and more.
3. Will my mobile phone or smartphone work on the Bell network?
Bring your mobile phone or smartphone to Bell Mobility.
4. What are Bell Mobility’s long distance rates?
Country Billing code Country code Per-minute rate ...
5. What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling to the U.S.?
Bell and its partners provide you with a vast wireless coverage area in the United States. Learn about your voice, text messaging and data options.
6. How to reduce data charges on my smartphone when travelling out of the country
We're committed to providing you with clear reception and extensive wireless coverage across Canada, the U.S. and overseas. There are two things...
7. What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling overseas?
How to use my mobile phone while travelling overseas
8. What is LTE and LTE Advanced?
LTE, or long-term evolution, is the gold standard in wireless communication. Everything you do on the Bell LTE network, from watching videos to running business applications, will be faster and better.
9. How am I billed if I use my mobile phone outside my local calling area
When using your mobile phone, you become local to whatever cellular site processes your call, regardless of your mobile phone number or what...
10. Dial-up Number look-up tool from Bell Aliant
Find the nearest dial-up number