1. Section 1: Installing and configuring your 9400 receiver
Section 1: Installing and configuring your 9400 receiver
2. How to reset your Bell Satellite TV receiver to the factory default settings
How to reset your Bell Satellite TV receiver to the factory default settings
3. My Bell Satellite TV signal fluctuates
There are several reasons why your Bell Satellite TV signal may fluctuate. Loose connections can be a factor, as can weather conditions. Water-heavy clouds,...
4. How do I set up my receiver so I can order On Demand content from my TV?
Find out how to connect your Bell Satellite TV HD PVR to the Internet so you can order Pay-per-View and On Demand content, or manage your recordings from anywhere.
5. My Bell Satellite TV program has picture but no sound
If you have picture but no sound, try the following: Adjust the volume level on your TV or audio equipment. Press the MUTE button on your...
6. How to use Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
How to use Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
7. How to change the closed captioning settings on your Bell Satellite TV receiver
How to change the closed captioning settings on your Bell Satellite TV receiver
8. How to make changes to the Inactivity Standby feature
The Inactivity Standby feature automatically puts your receiver into standby mode after a set period of time when no activity is detected. By...
9. My Bell Satellite TV remote is lost or damaged
If you’ve lost your Bell Satellite TV remote or it has become damaged and can no longer be used, you can order a replacement: Online By phone ...
10. My Bell Satellite TV screen is blue or snowy
If your screen is all blue it may be that your Bell Satellite TV receiver is connected to the wrong input connection on your TV. Please consult the user guide...