1. My service is not working
If one of your services is not working, please try the following steps to resolve your issue before calling to report service problems.
2. Internet Check-up
Keep your internet running smoothly Download Internet Check-up today It's quick, easy, and absolutely free!
3. Download and install McAfee Security from Bell | Bell Internet
We encourage you to remove your current security software from Bell and download and install the McAfee security software by May 31, 2013.
4. How to use Internet Check-up
An all-in-one tool to help you set up email and wireless networking, and to optimize your computer’s performance
5. My Internet bill is higher than usual this month
There are four main reasons why your Bell Internet bill can be higher than usual: Charges billed in advance, You may have pro-ration charges, Dial-up charges for DSL customers or Upload/download (Internet) charges
6. Bell Internet software - Minimum system requirements
For any Bell Internet software to work on your system, your computer must meet or exceed the minimum system requirements for your Bell Internet service.
7. McAfee Security from Bell
8. Usernames and passwords of Bell Internet - support and help
As a customer of Bell Internet, you can have up to three different user identities
9. Download, update software and tools for Bell Internet services
Take advantage of all of the useful Bell Internet tools
10. Log in to Bell Tech Expert from Bell Internet
Bell Tech Expert gives you 24/7 access to live help for your computer problems. A Live Technician or Live Coach can help you learn to use your PC.