1. How to move your Bell services
Let Bell move and install your services in your new address. To make arrangements, have the following information handy.
2. Getting started with your new Bell Home phone service
Getting started with your Bell Home phone service is easy. Take a few moments to register for MyBell, review your calling features, and more.
3. What are the new area codes in Canada?
The increased demand for phone numbers has created a need for new area codes in the 613 and 450 area codes. In May 2010 the area code 343 will start...
4. I need help with Bell Home phone installation, repair or customer service
Express Install service With Express Install, you can place a new order for Bell Home phone, Bell Internet or Bell Satellite TV before 3 p.m. and get hooked...
5. What are the unregulated terms of service?
The price and most of the terms for Bell local phone services in your area are no longer regulated by the Canadian Radio-television and...
6. How to get my Bell services installed fast
Want your Bell services fast?If you order Bell Home phone, Bell Internet or Bell Satellite TV before 3 p.m., you can get connected as early as the following...
7. Digital Voice service from Bell has been discontinued
Digital Voice service from Bell has been discontinued
8. What do I need to know about changes to provincial sales taxes?
New HST to take effect in Ontario and BC on July 1, 2010As of July 1, 2010, provincial sales taxes in Ontario and British Columbia will be...
9. What is the Enhanced Community Notification Service (eCNS)?
The Enhanced Community Notification Service (eCNS) is used to notify you, via an automated telephone message, of alerts and emergencies in your area
10. How to cancel my Bell Digital Voice service
In the interest of confidentiality, we request that you contact customer service to cancel your Bell Digital Voice service. You can reach us Monday...