1. How to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
Find step-by-step instructions to activate an additional Bell Satellite TV receiver
2. How to connect my receiver to the Internet to use Remote PVR
To take advantage of Remote PVR, connect your HD PVR receiver to the Internet with either an Ethernet cable or a HomePlug network adapter.
3. How to use Remote PVR on my smartphone or tablet
What is Remote PVR on a smartphone? Remote PVR is a feature that lets you schedule and manage TV recordings online from any Internet-connected...
4. I can't access some of the channels that I've subscribed to
If channels that you have subscribed to appear in red in the programming guide, try the following: Reset your receiver On most models,...
5. How to change or upgrade my Bell TV programming
You can change or upgrade your Bell Satellite or Fibe TV programming package & theme packs using MyBell. Change, add or remove channels from your line-up anytime.
6. How to create or change a My Bell profile
Learn how to create, change and manage a My Bell profile.
7. What is Remote PVR and how do I use it?
Remote PVR lets you schedule and manage TV recordings online from any Internet-connected computer or from any location with most smartphones.
8. Can I install a Bell Satellite TV system myself?
If you are a new customer, Bell Satellite TV needs to be installed professionally. The technician will bring the satellite dish to your home and will ensure...
9. Why register for My Bell?
Manage your bills online See your current balance any time See if we received your last payment View, pay and print your bills ...
10. How to record shows on my Bell Satellite TV PVR using the show’s name or a keyword (name based recording)
Learn how to use Name based recording (NBR) on your Bell Satellite TV receiver