1. How to move your Bell services
Let Bell move and install your services in your new address. To make arrangements, have the following information handy.
2. What is Bell Install?
Bell Install is a hassle-free way to ensure your Bell Satellite TV service is installed and operating correctly.
3. Can I use my Bell Satellite TV service somewhere other than my primary residence?
As a Bell Satellite TV customer, you can enjoy Bell Satellite TV service at a second location such as a cottage, vacation property or second home. Only one location can...
4. How to move my Bell Satellite TV to my new home
Contact us two to three weeks before your move, so that you can enjoy a smooth transfer of your Bell services. Bell Satellite TV will install a dish and one...
5. What's the penalty cancelling my Bell Satellite TV service?
All new All-in-One subscribers have a 2-year term: All-in-One equipment commitment: You must keep all equipment for the duration of the term...
6. What are digital service fees and early termination fees?
What is a digital service fee?Bell Satellite TV makes significant technological investments every year. These investments can include new satellites, new HD...
7. What is CTV GO and how do I use it?
CTV GO is an app developed by Bell Media that gives Bell TV customers complimentary access to CTV content on demand through computers and iOS devices.
8. How to cancel my Bell Satellite TV order
You can cancel your Bell Satellite TV order up to 24 hours before the scheduled installation date. To cancel your order, call 1 888 759-3474 and speak with a...
9. How to change or reset my Bell Satellite TV PIN
Your PIN is the 4-digit personal identification number you assigned to your Bell Satellite TV account. It's required to make changes to your television service,...
10. I have a 3D television but all I see are two pictures side by side
I have a 3D television but all I see are two pictures side by side