1. What are the international and North American calling codes?
Calling overseasTo make a direct-dialled call (billed directly to the phone from which the call originates) dial:011 + Country Code + City or Area...
2. How to make a collect call and how much does it cost
How to make, block or stop calling calls...
3. How to use Canada Direct to make long distance calls from overseas
Learn how to use Canada Direct to pay Canadian rates when calling from overseas.
4. How to use my Bell Calling Card
How to use my Bell calling card in or from Canada, the U.S. or oversea...
5. How to use directory assistance (4-1-1)
For local, national and US directory assistance, simply dial 4-1-1. (Or you can dial an area code + 555-1212.) You’ll need to provide the name, city,...
6. How to use a Bell Prepaid Calling Card
Learn how to use a Bell Prepaid Calling Card as a replacement for coins in Bell pay phones or as a prepaid long distance service from any type of phone.
7. What is the network connection fee for long distance calls?
If you subscribe to a long distance plan, there is no network connection fee. If you don’t have a long distance plan, you’ll pay a network connection...
8. How to use my Family Contact card
Calling overseasTo make international calls from Canada and the U.S. with your Family Contact card: Dial 1 800 555-1111. Select your...
9. I was billed for long distance when my call went to voice mail
Your long distance call was connected if there was an answer at the other end. “Answering” includes a person picking up, but also includes an...
10. How to block long distance calls from being made from my Bell Home phone
Bell Home phone - Call Control lets you choose which calls can be made from your Bell Home phone service.