1. My mobile phone is locked
When you buy a mobile phone from Bell Mobility, we program, then lock it. Bell can unlock your phone in the following conditions…
2. How does Bell respect my privacy?
The Bell Companies have long been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, security and privacy of your information. National Do Not call List
3. How to protect yourself from fraud
How to protect yourself from telecom fraud. Many types of telecom fraud exist, including: Stolen or lost handsets/equipment, Mobile phone scams, Internet and email scams, Landline phone scams, Identity theft and fraud.
4. How to replace a lost mobile phone and/or SIM card
If you've lost your mobile phone and/or SIM card, you can replace it with another phone or a SIM card and keep the same phone number.First, in order...
5. What is enhanced 911 (e9-1-1) service?
What is enhanced 9-1-1 (e9-1-1)?When you dial 9-1-1 from your Bell Mobility device, Bell Mobility will route your call to the 9-1-1 emergency...
6. My phone has been stolen
If your phone or SIM card is lost or stolen, you should report it immediately to Bell Mobility customer service to avoid...
7. How to use the Bell Anti-SPAM service
You can access the service from your mobile phone or smartphone by visiting www.bell.ca/mobileantispam, or by texting these commands to short code...
8. I need to phone Mobility customer service while travelling abroad
For customer service when travelling overseas, call free of charge or send us an email.
9. How to get a non-published Bell Home phone number
Request a new unlisted number from Bell customer service. Unfortunately, an existing listed number cannot be unlisted.
10. How to set up parental controls on my Bell Satellite TV
Learn how to lock your Bell TV receiver and block certain programs, pay-per-view events and adult channels to prevent children from accessing them.