1. How to repair my Bell Mobility phone
If your Bell Mobility phone isn’t working as expected, you can...
2. What does the manufacturer’s warranty for my Bell Mobility device cover?
The manufacturer's limited warranty for defects to your Bell Mobility device is valid for one year from the date of purchase, with the original bill...
3. How much are repair fees for my mobile phone or smartphone?
In-store support charges All Bell mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a limited manufacturer's warranty for one year from the date of...
4. Can I get a loaner phone when my mobile phone or smartphone is being repaired?
A product assistance centre may be able to give you a loaner phone if they have to send your mobile phone or smartphone out for repair. There is a $25...
5. What is a product assistance centre?
Product assistance centers have the latest equipment to help diagnose and resolve common problems with mobile phone equipment. If your mobile phone or...
6. How to download and install the Soluto app
Installing the app: The app is free to download and is available for iOS and Android devices.
7. How to replace your Bell Prepaid phone
You can replace your current Prepaid phone in-store or by phone by following these three steps.
8. How to return my iPhone to Bell Smart/Phone Care
Before returning your iPhone to Bell, you need to sign out of iCloud and erase your iPhone. This helps to protect your personal information by making sure your data can’t be reloaded to the phone.
9. Track your mobile phone repair – Bell Mobility
Have a Bell Mobility repair ticket number? Track the status of your mobile phone repair online.
10. Track your repair - selection
Track your repair