1. How to use Bell email
Sign in to your Bell Mail email address (@bell.net or @sympatico.ca) from the Web here. Or configure your Bell Mail account to work with your email software.
2. What are the features of my Bell Mail account?
Your Bell Mail account offers: Up to 15 mail addresses As much email storage as you need Learn more Email anti-virus protection Junk email filter Online access at be
3. Outlook 2010 email setup
You can use Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 to send, receive and manage your Bell Mail messages. Important: You must connect to the Internet before proceeding with
4. What is SkyDrive and how do I use it?
SkyDrive is a secure, online space that allows you to store and share up to 7 GB of documents, photos and files. Access SkyDrive now to share your favourite pictures.
5. How to set up my Bell Mail account in Outlook Express
To set up your Bell Mail account in Outlook Express, you’ll need your Bell Mail email address and password. I forgot my Bell Mail email address.I forgot my Bel
6. How to use my Bell Internet Personal Webspace
As a Bell Internet customer, you have up to 5 MB of Personal Webspace to store a personal web page. You can have up to 25 MB of Internet traffic (visitors) per month to your Webspace
7. Windows Live Mail 2011 email setup
You can use Windows® Live Mail 2011 to send, receive and manage your Bell Mail messages. Important: You must connect to the Internet before proceeding with the i
8. I get an error message when I try to send email with Bell Mail.
A few typical Bell Mail errors , along with explanations and possible fixes
9. How to set up the junk email filter and safe sender list in Bell Mail
Set up the junk email filter and safe sender list in Bell Mail
10. What is the storage limit on my Bell Mail email account?
Bell Mail includes email storage that automatically increases as you need more space. However, if your inbox suddenly increases in size dramatically, you may get an