Block or pause Internet access by user
Create user profiles for the people who use your Wi-Fi network so you can pause or block Internet access for all a user’s devices at once, rather than one device at a time.
- Open the Bell Wi-Fi app and log in with your MyBell username and password.
- Touch Devices at the bottom of the home screen.
- Touch Users on the top left side.
- Touch Add a user.
- Touch User’s name and enter a name.
- Touch the camera icon if you would like to add a photo.
- Select devices from the Assigned devices list to add them to the profile.
- Touch the green check mark when you’re happy with the profile you’ve created.
To pause Internet access for a profile, touch Pause beside the profile name. This will block all devices assigned to the profile.
- Touch Pause once to block Internet access for 15 minutes, twice for 30 minutes, or a third time to remove the block.
Note: You cannot pause a profile that contains the device on which you are using the app.