Managing your connected devices
View devices and connection information.
View all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Under the device name you can see how long it has been online or when it was last connected to your network. If a device is offline for more than two weeks, it will be removed from the list.
- Under the device name you’ll see its connection quality rating, what channel it’s on, and other device details.
Block or pause Internet access by device
Quickly pause Internet access for a device, or schedule regular times when a device will be blocked from accessing the Internet.
- Open the Bell Wi-Fi app and log in with your MyBell username and password.
- Touch Devices at the bottom of the home screen.
- Select the device you wish to block Internet for.
- To pause Internet access immediately, touch Pause.
- Touch Pause once to block Internet access for 15 minutes, twice for 30 minutes, or a third time to remove the block.
- To schedule times when Internet access is blocked, touch Block Internet access.
- Select one of the available options to block the device for a period of time:
- Until end of day
- School nights
Note: You can customize the time range for the school nights, bedtime, and custom options by touching the time stamp above the option.
- Touch Set Internet block.
- To unblock a device, touch the X next to the Internet block on the device page, then touch Unblock.
Keep in mind that this feature only limits Internet access from your Wi-Fi network. Cellular data can still be used while this function is enabled and downloaded content may still be accessible.