1. How to create a Bell Mail address
2. How to set up Bell Mail in Outlook 2010
You can add a variety of email accounts to Outlook 2010, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
3. How to reset my Bell Mail password
To reset your Bell Mail password you will need to login to MyBell using your MyBell username and password. If you have forgotten your MyBell password, please visit bell.ca/resetpassword.
4. How to connect a computer to a wireless network (Windows 7)
With Bell Internet service, you can connect to the Internet wirelessly.
5. How to reset TCP/IP (Windows)
One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. Follow these instructions if you can't connect to the Internet and you've tried all other methods to resolve the problem.
6. How to find my Bell Mail address
If you've forgotten your Bell Mail address, you can retrieve it in MyBell.
7. How to set up Bell Mail in Outlook 2007
You can add a variety of email accounts to Outlook 2007, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
8. How to set up Bell Mail in Windows Mail
You can use Windows® Mail to send, receive and manage your Bell Mail messages.
9. How to configure the guest Wi-Fi network on my Home Hub 1000 modem
The guest wireless network only provides access to the Internet. Guests don't have access to the other devices on your network and cannot change your network's settings.
10. How to configure the primary Wi-Fi network on my Home Hub 1000 modem (basic)
Connecting to your primary Wi-Fi network gives you access to the Internet, the modem's settings and shared network devices such as storage and printers.
Learn more about Wi-Fi