1. Measure the speed of your Internet connection
Check the speed of the Internet connection between your computer and the Bell server.
2. Service status - updates on reported outages - Bell Internet
Having trouble with your Bell Internet connection? Check the Bell Internet service status to see if there's an outage in your area.
3. Internet Check-up
Keep your internet running smoothly Download Internet Check-up today It's quick, easy, and absolutely free!
4. Download and install McAfee Security from Bell | Bell Internet
We encourage you to remove your current security software from Bell and download and install the McAfee security software by May 31, 2013.
5. How to use Internet Check-up
An all-in-one tool to help you set up email and wireless networking, and to optimize your computer’s performance
6. My Internet bill is higher than usual this month
There are four main reasons why your Bell Internet bill can be higher than usual: Charges billed in advance, You may have pro-ration charges, Dial-up charges for DSL customers or Upload/download (Internet) charges
7. Bell Internet software - Minimum system requirements
For any Bell Internet software to work on your system, your computer must meet or exceed the minimum system requirements for your Bell Internet service.
8. McAfee Security from Bell
9. I’m having trouble accessing the Internet on my BlackBerry smartphone
I cannot locate the Mobile Browser icon on my home screenTry each of these solutions in order until the problem is resolved. Are any icons...
10. Usernames and passwords of Bell Internet - support and help
As a customer of Bell Internet, you can have up to three different user identities