If you activated a line on iPhone XR, XS or XS Max, Bell has reserved an eSIM for your phone.
To start using Dual SIM service, you must download this eSIM to your iPhone:
- Check that your iPhone is updated to iOS 12.1.
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Add Cellular Plan.
- Tap the Add Cellular Plan button.
- Scan this QR code:
Alternatively, you can enter the details manually:
- Select Enter Details Manually.
In the SM-DP+ Address field, paste or type:
- Leave the Activation Code field blank.
For more information, watch this YouTube video from Apple: How to set up and use Dual SIM.