1. My mobile phone is locked
When you buy a mobile phone from Bell Mobility, we program, then lock it. Bell can unlock your phone in the following conditions…
2. My phone has been stolen
If your phone or SIM card is lost or stolen, you should report it immediately to Bell Mobility customer service to avoid...
3. I need to phone Mobility customer service while travelling abroad
For customer service when travelling overseas, call free of charge or send us an email.
4. I receive unsolicited text messages on my mobile phone
Unsolicited text messagesDepending on whether you have a text messaging plan and what type of plan it is, you may have to pay a per-message fee for...
5. Parental Control is not working on my mobile phone
If your Parental Control settings aren’t working, check the settings in My Bell. Learn more.
6. I need to call 9-1-1 or another emergency number
Here are some common emergency numbers. Program them into your phone for quick reference or keep them handy in your wallet or glove compartment....