Information for Bell Mobility customers
- Mobile TV is no longer offered to new Bell Mobility customers.
- For customers who currently have access to Mobile TV and need support for this application, please refer to the information below.
- Starting November 30, 2019, some Mobile TV channels will no longer be available. Learn more about the decommissioned channels and dates. The Fibe TV, Satellite TV and Alt TV services are not impacted by this change.
To use the app you need:
- A smartphone or tablet on the Bell Mobility network
- A subscription to the Mobile TV add-on
Accessing the app
You can use the Bell Fibe TV app while you’re connected to the Bell mobile network within Canada only. Data usage over the mobile network will be charged at the standard rate. Many of the channels will also be available when your phone or tablet is connected to Wi-Fi service. Watching these channels over Wi-Fi will count toward your Mobile TV add-on usage. Content is subject to change without notice.
Additional Wi-Fi viewing is $3/hour.
Note: A small number of channels will not be available when you are connected to public Wi-Fi or to home Internet through a provider other than Bell. This is due to rights restrictions on some of the TV channels.
Managing Internet usage
Watching TV with the Bell Mobile TV app connected to Wi-Fi will incur Internet usage. For example, 20 minutes of viewing uses about 120 MB of data.
If you subscribe to Bell Internet you can track your usage in MyBell.