Setting up the home screen
Your home screen can show a variety of personalized and featured content available to you.
- Select the top-right filters icon to show or hide different categories.
- You can choose from the following categories:
- Latest recordings: your recordings from the last 7 days, shown newest first
- Movies, shows and channels that you're subscribed to and can watch for free, on demand
- Popular On Demand movie rentals
- Your favourite channels.
- My list and on demand rentals.
- From any screen in the app, touch the magnifying glass icon .
- Type what you're searching for into the box, then touch Search.
- Browse the top results in each section by swiping left and right.
- To see more results within a section, touch the View more results button at the end of the row.
- Touch any of the tabs to jump to a specific section of the search results.
Filtering the guide
- Select the Guide tab.
- From the guide, touch the filter icon .
- Select checkboxes to add (or remove) as many filters as you like. You can filter by:
- Subscribed channels.
- Genres (e.g.,: Sports, Movies, Family, etc.).
- Language (English or French).
- Quality (HD, SD, Best quality or Audio) - with Best quality, SD channels are shown only when HD is not available.