You can use the Fibe TV app on multiple devices at once.
Things to remember:
- You cannot watch the same show on two devices simultaneously.
- You can download a recording on only one device at a time.
- Once you download a recording, you can no longer watch it on another device with the app, but you still can on your Bell TV receiver.
- You can watch content on the Fibe TV app with up to 5 devices per TV account. Devices are automatically added to your TV account the first time they are used to watch content through the app.
- You can remove a device at any time in the Account settings of the app.