You can manually download your eSIM if it was not completed automatically.
(requires Windows 10 version 1803 or later)
- Navigate to your eSIM profile by selecting Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Cellular > Manage eSIM profiles.
- Under eSIM profiles, select Add a new profile.
- In the pop-up, select Let me enter an activation code I have from my mobile operator and then select Next.
- Choose which camera to use on your laptop and then scan this QR code:
Note: to scan the QR code with your laptop camera, access this article on a separate device.
Manually enter the activation code: CUST-011-V4-PROD-ATL2.GDSB.NET
- After scanning the QR code, the activation code should appear in the corresponding Activation code box. For the dialog box that asks “Do you want to download this profile?”, select Download.
- Select Close. The eSIM for your laptop is now ready to use.
If you are having trouble connecting to the network, please contact us.