My Bell app: How to add or delete saved credit cards
- Launch the MyBell app on your device.
- If youʼre connected to the Bell Mobility network you will be logged in automatically to your Mobility services. If you do not see your other services you will have to log in using your MyBell username and password. Touch the silhouette icon on the top right and select Log in to bring up the login screen.
- Touch Profile.
- Touch Saved credit cards.
- Touch a saved credit card to update the security code (CVV/CVC) and expiration date. Touch Save to update the information.
- Touch Delete this card to remove a saved card.
- Touch Add a new credit card to add a saved card.
- Enter the cardholder's name, the credit card number, the expiry date and the credit card security code (CVV/CVC).
The security code is the 3-digit code on the back of your credit card.
- Touch Save.