How to use my LG smartphone as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Network & Internet. Note: make sure Settings is in list view by touching the menu icon (3 dots), then List View.
- Touch Tethering.
- Touch Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Touch Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- To change the Wi-Fi name (SSID), delete the existing name and enter a new one.
- Scroll to and touch Password.
- To change the network password, delete the existing password and enter a new one.
- Touch SAVE.
- Touch the Wi-Fi hotspot slider to turn on the hotspot.
- Read the warning, then touch TURN ON.
- The hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using your network name (step 5) and password (step 7).
LG Velvet 5G, X Power 3, Stylo 3 Plus, Q Stylo +, G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, V20, V30, V60 ThinQ, Q6, Q60, Q70, K20, K30, K31, K32, K41s, K61.