How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my LG smartphone
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Network & Internet. Note: make sure Settings is in list view by touching the menu icon (3 dots), then List View.
- Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- Touch the Data roaming slider to turn it on.
- Read the warning, then touch TURN ON.
- Data roaming is now on.
Touch the Data roaming slider again to turn it off.
- Touch Back.
- To turn off mobile data, scroll to and touch the Mobile data slider.
- Data roaming and data services are off.
LG Velvet 5G, X Power 3, Stylo 3 Plus, Q Stylo +, G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, V20, V30, V60 ThinQ, Q6, Q60, Q70, K20, K30, K31, K32, K41s, K61.