How to share my LG smartphone Internet connection with a computer
- Plug the USB cable into the phone and the computer.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Network & Internet. Note: make sure Settings is in list view by touching the menu icon (3 dots), then List View.
- Touch Tethering.
- Touch the USB tethering slider to turn it on.
- Touch OK.
- The phone is now tethered.
- On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install, then click Home network.
- Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- Setup is complete. Click Close.
LG Velvet 5G, X Power 3, Stylo 3 Plus, Q Stylo +, G6, G7 One, G7 ThinQ, G8 ThinQ, G8X ThinQ, V20, V30, V60 ThinQ, Q6, Q60, Q70, K20, K30, K31, K32, K41s, K61.