Still having issues?
Visit a participating Bell store to have your phone inspected and, if needed, sent to an authorized repair centre.
For your convenience, you can also book an appointment for repair.
Prepare for your visit
To ensure a smooth repair process, here are key steps we recommend to take first:
- ✓ Update your phone to the latest software
- ✓ Back up your phone to avoid accidental data loss (for instructions, visit our device support section, select your phone and follow the link for manufacturer’s support)
- ✓ Have all of your account IDs (Apple, Google, Samsung, etc.) and passwords ready
- ✓ Have an active Bell account and be the account holder (or an authorized user).
What to expect during a repair
If your phone needs repair, we will:
- Determine if your phone is covered by the manufacturer's warranty or the Bell Smart/Phone Care extended warranty
- Advise you of applicable service and repair fees upfront
- Provide you with a loaner phone while yours is being repaired
- Notify you of the repair progress via email or text message
- Ensure you can track your repair online at any time