You now have the option of skipping your voicemail password entirely when calling from your mobile phone.
Once you turn on this option, you’ll go straight to your mailbox when calling from your mobile phone. However, for security purposes, we recommend that you use a personal password.
You’ll still need to enter your password if you access your voice mailbox from another phone.
To set up skip password
- Access your mailbox by pressing and holding the 1 key on your mobile phone.
- Press 4 for Personal options.
- Press 2 for Administrative options.
- Press 1 for Password options.
- Press 2 for Turn skip password on/off.
- Press 1 to turn skip password on, or Press 2 to turn Skip password off.