Changing your voicemail password
- Access your mailbox by pressing and holding the 1 key on your mobile phone.
- Press 4 for Personal options.
- Press 2 for Administrative options.
- Press 1 to Establish or change your password.
- Press 1 to Change your password.
- Enter a new password. It should be four to 10 digits long, and cannot begin with zero.
Good to know
- Avoid passwords that are too simple, such as 1234 or the last four digits of your mobile phone number.
- Regularly change your password to prevent unauthorized access to your voicemail. Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- If you use iPhone Visual Voicemail, you can also change the voicemail password on the iPhone directly. Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password.
Resetting your voicemail password
If you lose or forget your voicemail password, you can reset it on your mobile phone or computer at no charge.
If there are still problems with your password, you can contact us to reset it (charges apply).