The steps for turning off Call Forwarding are different depending on which Bell Mobility network your phone or smartphone uses.
Do you know which network your device uses?
- Don't know
- Go to the Call Settings menu from the main menu of your phone. Select Call Forwarding.
- Select the Call Forwarding type you'd like to deactivate.
- Follow the prompts to deactivate.
- If you have activated Call Forwarding and want to restore your voicemail, select Deactivate All from the deactivation menu.
- Dial *720 from your mobile phone
- Press SEND
- You’ll hear a tone to confirm that the feature has been turned off.