Setting up NumberShare on your Apple Watch Series 3 and higher
Apple offers more information on setting up cellular setting up cellular on your Apple Watch.
To use the Apple Watch Series 3 and higher (GPS + Cellular version), you need an iPhone 6 or later with the latest version of iOS.
To use the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS version) or earlier models of Apple Watch, you need an iPhone 5s or later with the latest version of iOS.
Note: make sure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network and has Bluetooth switched on.
With Apple Watch Series 4 and higher (GPS + Cellular), you also have the option to set up a Smartwatch Standalone plan, which provides the Apple Watch with its own dedicated phone number.
Setting up NumberShare on your Samsung Smart Watch
For additional information and Samsung Galaxy Watch or Watch Active2 simulators, visit the Samsung support site.
Used in conjunction with a companion smartphone, your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Watch Active2 can be used to make calls when the companion smartphone isn't within Bluetooth range, or is turned off.
Note: before you begin the pairing process, ensure the Samsung Galaxy Watch (or Watch Active2) is charged and powered on.
- If necessary, tap the display to begin.
- Ensure the desired language is selected then touch NEXT.
- On your smartphone, download and install the Galaxy Wearable app from your smartphone's app store.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Touch GET STARTED.
- Touch Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- From the “Let’s pair up” prompt, touch OK.
- Confirm that the passkey displayed on both your smartphone and watch match, then tap OK on both devices.
- Review the Terms and conditions for each option, select the ones you want then touch NEXT.
- If requested, either sign in or skip Samsung account setup.
- Turn the available notifications on or off as desired then touch NEXT.
- Your watch will display "All done! Activation complete." Touch OK.
- After the pairing is complete, make sure your watch has the latest software:
- On your smartphone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch About watch.
- Touch Update watch software.