Still having issues?
Visit a participating Bell store to have your phone inspected and, if needed:
- Repaired in-store by a certified technician the same day or the next day (select locations only);
- Sent to an authorized repair centre.
For your convenience, you can also book an appointment for in-store repair.
Prepare for your visit
To ensure a smooth repair process, here are key steps we recommend to take first:
- ✓ Update your phone to the latest software
- ✓ Back up your phone to avoid accidental data loss (for instructions, visit our device support section, select your phone and follow the step-by-step tutorial on how to back up your phone)
- ✓ Have all of your account IDs (Apple, Google, Samsung, etc.) and passwords ready
- ✓ Have an active Bell account and be the account holder (or an authorized user).
What to expect during a repair
If your phone needs repair, we will:
- Determine if your phone is covered by the manufacturer's warranty or the Bell Smart/Phone Care extended warranty
- Advise you of applicable service and repair fees upfront
- Provide you with a loaner phone while yours is being repaired
- Notify you of the repair progress via email or text message
- Ensure you can track your repair online at any time