Alt TV requires an Internet connection with download speeds of at least 15 Mbps. However, 25 Mbps or higher, such as Fibe 25 from Bell Internet is recommended with unlimited usage.
Alt TV customers use the Fibe TV app to watch live and on demand content on the following devices:
- Android smartphones and tablets (OS 4.4+)
- Apple smartphones and tablets (OS 9.0+)
- Apple TV, 4th generation or higher
- All versions of Chromecast
- Android TV: Sony Android TV, nVIDIA Shield, Xiaomi Mi Box
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Basic Edition or higher
- Computer: Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers
Note: The Fibe TV app cannot be operated on a device that has been tampered with (i.e., rooting or jailbreaking). The app does not support screen mirroring from smartphones and tablets.
For all the details about the Fibe TV app requirements, consult What is the Fibe TV app and how to use it.