Other factors to consider before installation
- The dish will require south-east exposure in western Canada and south-west exposure in eastern Canada, with a clear line-of-sight (no trees, buildings, etc., blocking the dish).
- The account holder must be on-site for the duration of the installation. If you can't be home at that time, please ensure a representative, 18-years of age or older, will be on-site to authorize the installation and sign the agreement on your behalf.
- Technicians are not authorized or equipped to enter customer's attic for cable routing.
- Dish mount location may be regulated by local by-laws.
- Access to a telephone outlet is recommended.
Available to residential customers where technology permits. Bell Install is included with your new subscription to Bell Satellite TV. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply, including minimum system requirements.