NOTE: Your Home Hub is only accessible if you’re currently on your home network. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is "admin".
Discover how accessing your Bell Home Hub can help you better manage your Bell Internet experience.
- Wi-Fi management:
- Home Hub 2000 and 3000: Manage your Wi-Fi settings with the Bell Wi-Fi app instead. Learn more
- All other modems: By accessing your Home Hub, you You can set up your primary and guest Wi-Fi networks. The guest network only provides access to the Internet. Guests don’t have access to the other devices on your network and cannot change your network’s settings.
- Access control:
- Home Hub 2000 and 3000: Manage your access control settings with the Bell Wi-Fi app instead. Learn more
- All other modems: Specify which devices can access the Internet and when. For example, you can prevent your child’s laptop from accessing the Internet when it’s past bedtime. Learn how
- Service status: If there are issues with the Bell Internet or the Fibe TV service in your area, your Home Hub will display the service status, possible errors and troubleshooting steps to help resolve the problem.
- Track usage by device: See which devices on your home network consume the most usage so that you can take appropriate action.