Adding or deleting a contact
You can manage your contacts, including adding or deleting names from your list, in two ways. You can access the service by phone and use your voice, or you can manage your contacts via the Voice Dialing Web application.
Adding a contact:
You can store up to 100 voice contacts through the voice application.
- Say, "Add a contact."
- The application will ask you to record the name of the new contact twice, ensuring that both recordings are identical.
- It will then ask for the category (home, office, mobile, pager, etc.) and the phone number. You can add up to 5 numbers per contact.
Deleting a contact:
- Say "Delete a contact" or "Erase a contact."
- The application will ask you for the name of the contact you want to delete.
- The application will repeat the contact's name and ask if you really want to delete this contact.
- The contact will be removed after you provide confirmation.