Adding or deleting a contact
You can manage your contacts, including adding or deleting names from your list.
Adding a contact:
You can store up to 100 voice contacts through the voice application.
- Say, "Add a contact."
- The application will ask you to record the name of the new contact twice, ensuring that both recordings are identical.
- It will then ask for the category (home, office, mobile, pager, etc.) and the phone number. You can add up to 5 numbers per contact.
Deleting a contact:
- Say "Delete a contact" or "Erase a contact."
- The application will ask you for the name of the contact you want to delete.
- The application will repeat the contact's name and ask if you really want to delete this contact.
- The contact will be removed after you provide confirmation.