Voice Dialing basics
To access Voice Dialing:
- Pick up the phone.
- Wait 6 seconds for automatic access to Voice Dialing. You can also dial *44 or simply # for instant access.
- Say a voice command to start using the service.
Common commands include:
- To redial the last number, say "Redial."
- To switch languages while using the Voice Dialing application, say "English" or "Français." Note that the next time you use the service, the application will return to the default language you requested upon subscribing.
- To exit the application, say "Exit."
How to say commands:
The application recognizes several variations of common commands. For example:
- You can say "Dial 514 786-0000" or "I'd like to call 514 786-0000."
- You can say "Call John Smith at the office" or "I want to call John Smith, please."