How many TVs can I connect to my Bell Fibe TV service?
You can connect up to ten TVs to your Fibe TV service.
- Your main TV is connected to the Whole Home PVR (HD or 4K)
- Each additional television is connected to its own HD receiver (up to nine)
- A maximum of five secondary receivers can be wireless
All the receivers in your home are interconnected through the Fibe modem. This lets you set and play recordings from any TV in any room because the HD receivers can have access to the contents and features of the Whole Home PVR.
How many programs can I record at once?
The type of receiver and the resolution (SD, HD, 4K) determines how many programs you can watch and record at the same time.
- 4K Whole Home PVR: up to 3 in 4K + 1 in HD
- HD Whole Home PVR: up to 4 in HD
- HD Whole Home PVR (older models): up to 3 in HD + 1 in SD