5. Touch Click here to register for Wi-Fi Calling or to update your existing Emergency Address.
6. Enter the phone number for your Samsung Galaxy S8.
7. Touch Continue.
8. You will receive a text message with a verification code. Touch and drag the notification bar down for a quick view of the message and the code.
9. Enter the verification code and touch Continue.
10. Touch Accept & continue.
11. Touch the address fields (Address*, Apartment / Suite / Unit Number, etc.) to enter your emergency address. If your emergency address is the same as your billing address, you can touch Use my billing address to auto-fill the fields.
12. Touch Submit.
13. Wait while Wi-Fi Calling activates.
14. Wi-Fi Calling has been activated on your Mobility account. Touch Return to Settings.
15. Touch the Wi-Fi Calling slider to turn on Wi-Fi Calling.
16. Wi-Fi Calling has been enabled on your Samsung Galaxy S8.